These masks are made from Vintage Smurfs Sheets and feature Smurfs (and maybe even Gargamel!) on each side. Photos are examples, you'll get a one-of-a-kind Smurf mask!
• Top layer ofr 50/50 cotton/poly made from vintage sheets
• Liner fabric is 100% quilting cotton
• Fitted nose - no metal
• Pleats at cheek for a snug fit
• Adjustable elastic ear loops
• Machine wash & dry on HOT with cord locks (no need to remove)
• Warm iron if needed - do NOT iron elastic, it will melt!
• Women's size shown - fabric placement may vary slightly
• Fit Guarantee! If you have mask fit issues contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Men's: 9" across the bottom, 6" nose to chin. Elastic 3.75" looped with a plastic cord lock that can be slid up, down or taken off for best fit.
Women's: 7.5" across the bottom, 5.5" nose to chin. Elastic 4.5" looped with a plastic piece that can be slid up, down or taken off for best fit.
Tween: 7.25" across the bottom, 5" nose to chin.
Elastic 2.25" looped with plastic cord lock which can be slid up, down or taken off for perfect fit.
Kids: 6.75" across the bottom, 4.25" nose to chin. Elastic 1.75" looped with a plastic piece that can be slid up, down or taken off for best fit.
Please read through the CDC's information on how to use, remove, and wash fabric face masks:
*This product is not medically certified. It is meant to slow the spread of the virus and help keep infected people from transmitting it to others. CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. Keep washing your hands!
Your mask purchase allows me to also donate masks to healthcare workers, those who are immune-compromised, and essential workers. THANK YOU!