These 100% cotton masks feature:
• Two layers of quilting cotton
• Coordinating fabric on the inside (reversible!)
• Fitted nose - no metal
• Pleats at cheek for best fit
• Adjustable elastic ear loops
• Top-stitched so they wash up great
• Machine wash & dry on HOT with cord lock (no need to remove)
• Warm iron if needed - do NOT iron elastic, it will melt!
• Fit Guarantee! If you have mask fit issues, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mask fabric shown in the size photos may not be available, see first photo for masks currently in stock.
7.25" across the bottom, 5.5" nose to chin.
Elastic 2.25" looped with plastic cord lock which can be slid up, down or taken off for perfect fit. See photo to reattach cord locks if needed!
One size fits most tweens age 9-13 years. If your kiddo is almost adult size, try my women's size masks - I can make them in more masculine fabrics for boys in my Special Order Masks:
Don't see exactly what you'd like? I have Special Order Masks available - 45+ fabric choices in 4 sizes. Click here
All of my masks are sanitized before shipping - machine washed and dried on hot, then immediately put into new ziplock bags. I take your health very seriously!
Please read through the CDC's information on how to use, remove, and wash fabric face masks:
*This product is not medically certified. It is meant to slow the spread of the virus and help keep infected people from transmitting it to others. CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. Keep washing your hands!
Your mask purchase allows me to also donate masks to healthcare workers, those who are immune-compromised, and essential workers. THANK YOU!