I'm going back to my Michigan roots with this Michigan Baby Bib! I made this bib to show the two things I miss most about the Mitten State - the woods and the water.
This oversize bib features a wood-grain outline of both the Upper and Lower Peninsula of Michigan all appliqued on top of blue wavy fabric representing the Great Lakes. It would make a perfect Michigan baby gift!
• Oversize for shoulder-to-lap coverage at approximately 11" x 13.75"
• Toddler-proof snaps with 2 sizes to fit newborns through toddlers
• Cotton front soaks up moisture
• Moisture-wicking fleece backing won't soak through
• Fits neck sizes 10.75"-11.5" (I've sold over 10,000 bibs - believe me, they fit!)
• Top-stitched in coordinating thread for durability
• Easy care, machine wash and dry
BEST BABY SHOWER GIFTS
• Practical - they will use it for years to come
• Unique - not your average baby gift, they'll love it
• Handmade in Denver, CO
(Copyright 2017 Hip Violet)