Sold out? Restocking every Thursday at 3pm MST.
Please read through this entire description before ordering!
Don't forget your matching Star Wars Can Coolers!
These 100% cotton masks are available in Men's and Women's/Tween sizes and feature:
• 2 layers of cotton (top layer is from Star Wars sheets, liner fabric is quilting cotton)
• Each Star Wars mask has 1+ of your favorite characters per side (Darth Vader, Chewy, Leia, C3PO, Storm Trooper). If there is one you really need to have please let me know and I will try, otherwise I'll send the best one I have!
• Fitted nose
• Pleats at cheek for best fit
• Elastic ear loops
• Machine wash & dry on HOT after every use
• Warm iron if needed - do NOT iron elastic, it will melt!
• These masks do NOT include a filter pocket or metal nosepiece (there are many makers who are selling masks like this, just not me!)
• Fit Guarantee! If you have mask fit issues, try some of the tips here:
Mask Fit Tips or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Men's: 9" across the bottom, 6" nose to chin. Elastic 2.75" looped
Women's/Tween: 7.5" across the bottom, 5.5" nose to chin. Elastic 2.5" looped
(you may need to shorten the elastic for smaller tweens - see these tips! Mask Fit Tips)
All of my masks are sanitized before shipping - machine washed and dried on hot, then immediately put into new ziplock bags. I take your health very seriously!
Please read through the CDC's information on how to use, remove, and wash fabric face masks:
*This product is not medically certified. It is meant to slow the spread of the virus and help keep infected people from transmitting it to others. CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. Keep washing your hands!
Your mask purchase allows me to also donate masks to healthcare workers, those who are immune-compromised, and essential workers. THANK YOU!
Want more Star Wars swag? Check out my baby bibs and can koozies made from vintage Star Wars sheets!