These masks made from vintage Strawberry Shortcake sheets feature:
• Top layer of 50/50 cotton/poly made from vintage Strawberry Shortcake sheets
• I have several different fabric combos, I'll send the best one I have!
• 100% cotton liner fabric
• Fitted nose - no metal
• Pleats at cheek for best fit
• Adjustable elastic ear loops
• Machine wash & dry on HOT after every use - no need to remove cord locks
• Warm iron if needed - do NOT iron elastic, it will melt!
• Fabric placement may vary slightly from what is shown
• Fit Guarantee! If you have mask fit issues, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Men's: 9" across the bottom, 7" nose to chin. Elastic 3.75" looped with a plastic cord lock that can be slid up, down or taken off for best fit.
Women's: 8" across the bottom, 5.75" nose to chin. Elastic 4.5" looped with a plastic piece that can be slid up, down or taken off for best fit.
Tween: 7.25" across the bottom, 5.5" nose to chin.
Elastic 2.25" looped with plastic cord lock which can be slid up, down or taken off for perfect fit.
Kids: 7" across the bottom, 4.75" nose to chin. Elastic 1.75" looped with a plastic piece that can be slid up, down or taken off for best fit.
Please read through the CDC's information on how to use, remove, and wash fabric face masks:
*This product is not medically certified. It is meant to slow the spread of the virus and help keep infected people from transmitting it to others. CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. Keep washing your hands!
Your mask purchase allows me to also donate masks to healthcare workers, those who are immune-compromised, and essential workers. THANK YOU!