Don't forget to grab a TMNT koozie too!
These masks are made from vintage TMNT sheets and feature:
• Top layer of flannel made from vintage TMNT sheets
• Liner fabric is 100% quilting cotton
• Each TMNT Mask has two of your favorite Ninja Turtles, one on each side. If you have a favorite, let me know and I'll do my best, otherwise I'll send the best one I have!
• Fitted nose (no metal)
• Pleats at cheek for best fit
• Adjustable elastic ear loops
• Machine wash & dry on HOT with cord locks (no need to remove)
• Warm iron if needed - do NOT iron elastic, it will melt!
Men's: 9" across the bottom, 7" nose to chin. Elastic 3.75" looped with a plastic cord lock that can be slid up, down or taken off for best fit.
Women's: 8" across the bottom, 5.75" nose to chin. Elastic 4.5" looped with a plastic piece that can be slid up, down or taken off for best fit.
Tween: 7.25" across the bottom, 5.5" nose to chin.
Elastic 2.25" looped with plastic cord lock which can be slid up, down or taken off for perfect fit.
Kids: 7" across the bottom, 4.75" nose to chin. Elastic 1.75" looped with a plastic piece that can be slid up, down or taken off for best fit.
One size fits most. These should fit snug but not tight. These fitted masks do not always fit well over beards.
All of my masks are sanitized before shipping - machine washed and dried on hot, then immediately put into new ziplock bags. I take your health very seriously!
Please read through the CDC's information on how to use, remove, and wash fabric face masks:
*This product is not medically certified. It is meant to slow the spread of the virus and help keep infected people from transmitting it to others. CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. Keep washing your hands!
Your mask purchase allows me to also donate masks to healthcare workers, those who are immune-compromised, and essential workers. THANK YOU!