*** Please read this entire listing before ordering! ***
Special Needs Bibs are custom orders and are not returnable unless damaged. Orders cannot be cancelled once placed. Please measure carefully before ordering.
Special needs bibs for special kids! These are my regular oversize bibs made with an extra 1" added to the neck and 3 snap settings to fit around larger necks. This listing is for a 3-pack of my Special Needs bibs.
Hip Violet bibs are great for special needs kids - the cotton front soaks up any wetness, and the fleece back is moisture-wicking and won't let anything get through to their clothes. Plus my fabric choices are more appropriate for older kids too! Let me know which fabrics you'd like when you order!
*** SPECIAL NEEDS BIBS ***
• Both regular and Special Needs bibs measure approximately 11" x 13"
• Special Needs Bibs have a 1" tab added to the neck to fit larger necks
• Please measure the neck of the recipient before ordering:
- Special Needs bibs fit kids 8+ with a neck size between 11"-12.75"
- Regular bibs neck size is between 10.75"-11.5"
- Use a ribbon or string to measure necks, then measure ribbon/string to figure out the size you need
- Need a larger neck opening? Just ask, I can make any size!
• Pick your fabric from the choices above, make sure you scroll through all 5 photos!
• 3 snap sizes to fit growing kids (Velcro closure available, just ask!)
• Cotton front soaks up moisture
• Moisture-wicking fleece backing won't soak through
• Top-stitched in coordinating thread for durability
• Easy care, machine wash and dry
• Please allow up to 2 weeks to ship
Don't take my word for it, this is what other mom's are saying about my Special Needs Bibs!
"Hip Violet special needs bibs are so durable that they are the only bibs I will use on my daughter. Plus I found patterns that are not so baby and reflect her age. Thank you again for making such an exceptional product." - Jennifer
"Absolutely love these bibs! Just ordered 15 more. My son is 8 and it is very hard to find bibs that fit him. His disability causes him to drool a lot and these work great! Jesi worked with me to find big kid prints so that they don't look like baby bibs." - Nichole