*** Please read this entire listing before ordering! ***Special Needs Bibs are custom orders and are not returnable unless damaged. Orders cannot be cancelled once placed. Please measure carefully before ordering. If you have not ordered my Special Needs bibs before and would like to try one before you place a larger order, you can order a single bib here:https://hipviolet.com/collections/special-needs-bibs/products/special-needs-bib
*** SPECIAL NEEDS BIBS ***
• Both regular and Special Needs bibs measure approximately 11" x 13"
• Special Needs bibs are the same coverage as my oversize baby bibs, but with a larger neck size. They are great for droolers, but may not work if you are looking for a full-coverage bib for mealtimes.
• Special Needs Bibs have a 1" tab added to the neck to fit larger necks
• Please measure the neck of the recipient before ordering:
- Special Needs bibs fit kids approximately age 8+ with a neck size between 11"-12.75"
- Regular bibs neck size is between 10.75"-11.5"
- Use a ribbon/string to measure neck size
- Need a larger neck opening? Let me know when you check out!
• Pick your fabric from the choices above, make sure you scroll through all 5 photos!
• 3 snap sizes to fit growing kids
• Cotton front soaks up moisture
• Moisture-wicking fleece backing won't soak through
• Top-stitched in coordinating thread for durability
• Easy care, machine wash and dry
• Please allow up to 2 weeks to ship
This listing is for a 3-pack of Hip Violet Special Needs bibs. These bibs are perfect for older kids who could use a bib to protect clothing from excess moisture but still want to look super hip! These bibs are approximately 11" x 13" - the same size as my baby bibs with a larger neck. They are super absorbent too! The cotton front is great to soak up any wetness, and the fleece back is moisture-wicking and won't let anything get through to their clothes.
Let me know which 3 fabrics you would like from those listed in the photos above - please scroll through all the photos to see all of your choices! Please let me know which 3 fabrics you'd like in the "Notes to Seller" when you check out.
Machine wash and dry.
Don't take my word for it, this is what other mom's are saying about my Special Needs Bibs!
"Hip Violet special needs bibs are so durable that they are the only bibs I will use on my daughter. Plus I found patterns that are not so baby and reflect her age. Thank you again for making such an exceptional product." - Jennifer
"Absolutely love these bibs! Just ordered 15 more. My son is 8 and it is very hard to find bibs that fit him. His disability causes him to drool a lot and these work great! Jesi worked with me to find big kid prints so that they don't look like baby bibs." - Nichole