*** PLEASE READ this entire listing before ordering! I know this is a lot of information, but Special Needs bibs are not returnable and do not work for everyone. Understanding exactly what you are getting as well as what information I'll need prevents any issues ***
Orders cannot be cancelled once placed. Please measure carefully before ordering.
*** SPECIAL NEEDS BIBS ***
• Both regular and Special Needs bibs measure approximately 11" x 13"
• Special Needs bibs are the exact same size as my regular baby bibs, but with a larger neck size.
• These bibs are great for moderate droolers, but may not work if you are looking for a full-coverage bib for mealtimes, or a bib for heavy droolers.
• Special Needs Bibs have a extra 1" added to the neck to fit larger necks
• Please measure the neck of the recipient before ordering:
- Special Needs bibs generally fit kids around age 8+ with a neck size between 11"-12.75"
- Regular bibs generally fit kids 0-8 with a neck size is between 10.75"-11.5" (these are less expensive than my Special Needs bibs, so it's worth measuring to see if they will work for you! You can see all of my regular bibs here
- Use a ribbon/string to measure neck size.
- Need a larger neck opening? Let me know when you check out!
• Pick your fabric from the choices in the photos, make sure you scroll through all photos!
• 3 snap sizes to fit growing kids
• Cotton front soaks up moisture
• Moisture-wicking fleece backing won't soak through
• Top-stitched in coordinating thread for durability
• Easy care, machine wash and dry
• Please allow up to 2 weeks to ship
• Single Special Needs Bibs are available hereLet me know which fabric you would like from those listed in the photos
- scroll through all the photos to see all of your choices! Please let me know which fabric you'd like in the "Notes"
when you check out, as well as if you need a larger neck size that my standard Special Needs size. I can't make your bibs unless I know which fabrics to make them out of! You can also email your choices to email@example.com.
Don't take my word for it, this is what other mom's are saying about my Special Needs Bibs!
"Hip Violet special needs bibs are so durable that they are the only bibs I will use on my daughter. Plus I found patterns that are not so baby and reflect her age. Thank you again for making such an exceptional product." - Jennifer
"Absolutely love these bibs! Just ordered 15 more. My son is 8 and it is very hard to find bibs that fit him. His disability causes him to drool a lot and these work great! Jesi worked with me to find big kid prints so that they don't look like baby bibs." - Nichole